South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 1:16 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: cheap building that blocks Line of Sight
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:43 pm 

hey all. Been a while since I posted here as I am not playing 40k at the moment. But saw this and felt like sharing.

I now live in beautiful Marlborough with my family and me and my eldest daughter often visit the local Mitre 10 on their kids days. Its like free DIY projects for kids. Bird boxes, that sort of thing. Anyway this week it was build your own scale model of Mitre 10! here is a pic of Freya with the finished article.

It is made of wood (4 or 5mm ply I think) that clips together and needs no glue or nails or anything. The outside is printed with the colours of the shop but could be easily given a coat of spray paint and changed to fit the grim dark or Infinity or something like that. Its is a good scale fpor 40k. the door is a bit taller than a space marine I reckon.

They are for sale in my local Mitre 10 for $12.50 which is pretty cheap I reckon. If I was still playing I would have bought a couple.