South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Warmachine at Warclouds 2016
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:33 pm 

This year I'll be running warmachine/hordes at warclouds, and would like to set the tone for the new year by encouraging newer players to step out of the woodwork and find some nice new exciting players to play against! At a gathering of wargamers commonly known as a tournament! This will be a chance for veteran gamer to try new and exciting styles of play with the new armies you were given for Christmas, and all ill need in return is for you to supply:

Yourself
2 35 point steamroller format lists of what armies you want to field
The models for the aforementioned lists *
An attitude towards the game and your opponent suitable for interacting with society in a manner that doesnt involve violence.
Objective and flag markers, zone mats if you can
Tape measures and dice etc

* It may be possible to find loan armies to borrow for the tournament, if youre really keen to enter and dont have the models you need, it may be possible to organise something. Feel free to contact me here via pm.

Models will not have to be painted for this tournament as I am trying to encourage new players to enter and veterans to experiment with new things, but models should still be assembled and recognisable. Active duty roster will not be used this tournament to keep things a bit simpler.

I will update this post with more information later. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Assassins' Redoubt Final Transmission