South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:44 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Club Shirts - second run
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:39 pm 

By popular demand I am going to put through another order for some club shirts. I'll take names, money etc for the next two or maybe three Sundays (depending on demand) then put the order through after that.

The cost of the shirts is $37 each. This cost includes both GST and the 8.75% discount (as we are getting the shirts through a company whose main salesman is a member of the Woolston Club). These shirts are the best quality that the company we are dealing with stocks, so should last for a long time.

There will be a sample shirt pinned to the Club Noticeboard so that people can get an idea of what the shirt looks like.

It is important that the correct size is obtained as the shirt cannot be replaced or refunded once the embroidery has been done on it.

Sizes are listed below:

Chest sizes available (in centimetres):
Small: 54
Medium: 56
Large: 58
Extra Large: 60
2 XL: 62

Shirts can be purchased from the Club Secretary, Raymond Wallace (if you don't know who I am, ask one of the Warhammer players).

If you want a shirt I will need (1) your name; (2) your shirt size; (3) the number of shirts you require; (4) Your money (please pay immediately as the whole order will need to be delayed until all the money is collected).

The Club’s hope is that these shirts will help to reinforce our already strong identity and enable us to stand out in the crowd when we compete in other Clubs’ tournaments (this is important as we can’t expect them to support our tournaments unless we support theirs). The red and black shirts should identify us immediately as being from Christchurch, even to the most geographically challenged North Islander.

Of course, it goes without saying that the shirts could also be worn on Sundays for normal club gaming. They are not at all intended exclusively for the tournament scene.