South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

South Island Wargaming, New Zealand.

 
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:23 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Posts: 234
Location: Nelson
I'm not bothered, just annoyed that the excitement of viewing Runners and Riders will be delayed. Builds suspense!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 420
Location: Wellington
tilman wrote:
recieved and cleared 9 lists and all legal after minor changes. what to do with the offenders? crucify or just with some weights on their feet into the next lake?

T

Crucifixtion is too good for him sir!

_________________
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:18 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Nelson
StephenLadanyi wrote:
tilman wrote:
recieved and cleared 9 lists and all legal after minor changes. what to do with the offenders? crucify or just with some weights on their feet into the next lake?

T

Crucifixtion is too good for him sir!


We have 12 players? That would be 3 crucifixions would it not?

_________________
Ricardo S.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 420
Location: Wellington
fatismo wrote:
StephenLadanyi wrote:
tilman wrote:
recieved and cleared 9 lists and all legal after minor changes. what to do with the offenders? crucify or just with some weights on their feet into the next lake?

T

Crucifixtion is too good for him sir!


We have 12 players? That would be 3 crucifixions would it not?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lN4TSslz-0

_________________
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:18 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Nelson
StephenLadanyi wrote:
fatismo wrote:
StephenLadanyi wrote:


Crucifixtion is too good for him sir!


We have 12 players? That would be 3 crucifixions would it not?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lN4TSslz-0


I may have been humming 'always look on the bright side of life' as I wrote my post. :)

_________________
Ricardo S.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 477
would those players who have not graced Tilman with list please get one to him quickly.

There is one more player interested and he will be included if I can find another player.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 420
Location: Wellington
Brent wrote:
would those players who have not graced Tilman with list please get one to him quickly.

Name and shame!

Or maybe that means I have time to completely change my list....

_________________
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 477
Quote:
Name and shame!

Or maybe that means I have time to completely change my list....


Nope
also Nope


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:15 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Posts: 1377
Location: Belfast, Christchurch
StephenLadanyi wrote:

Or maybe that means I have time to completely change my list....

Why not ?? We should all be able to change our lists until the last list is in....why should the late List players get an advantage?
Knock 10 points off their score instead of Crucifixtion I say ...will save on nails :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:18 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Nelson
Brian wrote:
StephenLadanyi wrote:

Or maybe that means I have time to completely change my list....

Why not ?? We should all be able to change our lists until the last list is in....why should the late List players get an advantage?
Knock 10 points off their score instead of Crucifixtion I say ...will save on nails :lol:


Is this really a big deal? Jokes about crucifixition are all good but dedilucting points or being able to change lists... really... its toy soliders for goodness sake. Do you honestly think Josh was deliberately late to garner some advantage or because he was away for work?

_________________
Ricardo S.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 420
Location: Wellington
fatismo wrote:
Brian wrote:
StephenLadanyi wrote:

Or maybe that means I have time to completely change my list....

Why not ?? We should all be able to change our lists until the last list is in....why should the late List players get an advantage?
Knock 10 points off their score instead of Crucifixtion I say ...will save on nails :lol:


Is this really a big deal? Jokes about crucifixition are all good but dedilucting points or being able to change lists... really... its toy soliders for goodness sake. Do you honestly think Josh was deliberately late to garner some advantage or because he was away for work?

It's just trash talk and a chance to wind people up. Josh needs every advantage he can get. Peow peow!

_________________
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:33 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Posts: 1377
Location: Belfast, Christchurch
StephenLadanyi wrote:
It's just trash talk and a chance to wind people up. Josh needs every advantage he can get. Peow peow!

Did he not give Andre a good thrashing recently ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 420
Location: Wellington
Brian wrote:
StephenLadanyi wrote:
It's just trash talk and a chance to wind people up. Josh needs every advantage he can get. Peow peow!

Did he not give Andre a good thrashing recently ?

You mean a good trashing? Yeah but that was Andre's previous secret Super Army, not his latest super secret tickled pink Super Army which is awesome.

_________________
Stephen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Posts: 234
Location: Nelson
All lists in?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warclouds 2018
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:42 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Posts: 1377
Location: Belfast, Christchurch
Sadista wrote:
All lists in?

Just heard that there are more players joining, some are teams apparently, so no, all lists are not in.
Brent will be glad to see the end of this event.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brian and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by TBF Photoshop Forum