PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:29 pm 

Natcon 2020 – Bolt Action Players Pack

At the Woolston club
43 Hargood St
Woolston
Christchurch

1250 points

Lists and payment to be submitted by March 8th

Ideally it will be a Allied versus Axis competition assuming even numbers. If you have armies for both an allied and axis list and are willing to help out please submit both lists and state your prefered list. I will do my best to ensure you get your prefered list

Lists to come from the Armies of XXX books, as well as the Australian list from the Papua New Guinea book and the French foreign Legion list from the Western Desert book. You may choose either a generic list or a scenerio selector from the Army books. You may use units that are available in the campaign books IF they state that they are generic units. If you are using one of these units please tell me which book and page the unit comes from.

You may use Easyarmy to make your list however it must be legal by the relevant army book.

When you submit your list could you please say if it is representing a particular unit or from a particular front. i.e. The American 29th Division, a German DAK unit. There is a reason for this which will become clear on the Saturday.

No Tank Platoons or Legends of Bolt Action.

There is a maximum of either two infantry and/or vehicle mounted flamethrowers.

There will be eight games over three days

Game schedule is the following.
Tournament briefing will begin at 8:40 on the Friday morning.
Games 1, 4 & 7 9:00 – 11:30
Lunch in each day will be 11:30 till 12:30
Games 2, 5 & 8 12:30 – 3:00
Games 3, 6 3:15 – 5:45

Games will start on time. If you are more than 5 mins late you will automatically lose the game. This is to ensure that we get through all the games and finish on time.

Missions will be an even split between the Attacker/Defender missions and the first six missions. Top Secret and Manhunt will not be played.

There will be a modification to the Key Positions Scenerio. Objectives may not be placed within 12” of the long table edges.

It is recommended that you have a movement tray to move your army between games as this will make it easier for you and enable games to start on time.

There will be a optional painting competition.

If you can provide a table please let me know.

I am also attempting to organise a dinner for players on the Friday night. If you want to take part please let me know.

Please email your list to my email address maginhold@gmail.com When you email me your list or to ask any questions please put Natcon in the subject, so that I can keep track of the emails.
If you have any querries please feel free to contact me.

Payment information
Christchurch Wargaming Club.
Westpac 03 1594 0272541 000
Please Supply “Your name” “Natcon” “BA”
Cost is $40 for the three days